Greetings! I would like to Welcome you to the most comprehensive Motor Club of America Review. This is my clear cut & uncensored review of my experience with MCA.
So Why am I writing this? Easy answer. No real reviews on Motor Club of America existed that gives you the real rundown of the company as well as some kind of support to help you make money. So..I decided to write one after gaining some experience with the company. It turned out to be a great learning experience for me, so I will be providing both pros and cons of MCA. So if you just want the fluff on how this will make you rich by tomorrow, this probably isn’t for you!
The Run Down
So, many people when describing Motor club of America, or MCA, would compare it to the AAA (Triple A) service that most are familiar with. Motor Club of America is licensed and operates in all 50 states and Canada and offers basic protection to full coverage to its members with 24/7 roadside assistance, industry-leading legal benefits and personal accident and emergency medical services, as well as additional coverage benefits to provide you and your family safety and security on the road and at home. Benefits include services such as:
- Roadside Assistance
- Up To $10,000 Accidental Death Benefits
- Bail Bonds
- Attorney Fees
- Prescription Drug, Vision Care and Dental Discounts
- Travel Assistance Reimbursement
- Planing and Travel Reservations
- Daily Hospital Benefit
- Credit Card Protection
These are only some of the benefits that are included in one of the plans. You can learn more about benefits by visiting the benefits page or clicking here.
In addition to the coverage, people who want to make money with MCA has the opportunity to earn immediate financial rewards through advance commissions, bonuses and ongoing revenue by referring others, which is not that hard.
For each new Membership you sell as an MCA Sales Representative, you will earn an $80.00 – $90.00 commission per referral. As an example, if you were to enroll 3 people, you would earn $240.00 in commissions. Or if you enrolled 10 people, you would earn $840.00 Additional bonuses are also possible. There are several methods you could explore and implement in order to be successful. One of the best things about the company is there are always sponsors to guide you.
Pros and Cons
So here’s the stone cold truth about my experience with Motor Club of America/MCA. I will put them in list form to be concise as possible.
- Paid Weekly-Can’t beat this! They pay you every week and have direct deposit. probably one of the best things about MCA to me.
- High Commission- $80 per referral is about the best commission I have ever seen. It’s definitely worth the effort.
- Residual income-There is a matrix that allows you to earn residual income.
- Benefits-I think the benefits alone are worth the sign up. Especially if you need coverage. The fact that you can make money is just a bonus.
- History-The fact that the company has been around so long gives me piece of mind. They also have a good track record.
- Limited to US & Canada-This limits the potential a bit. I have guys from other parts of the country who can’t sign up. Soon enough..
- TVC Matrix site could use a face lift. I think the site is a bit dated and could better, but I haven’t had any issues as of yet.
- Customer service can take a while to answer at times. Once I was on hold for close to an hour.
When it comes down to it, the pros far outweigh the cons when taking all factors into consideration. My personal experience had led me to believe that Motor Club of America is one of the best online opportunities for those looking to make money or earn on the internet.
As a proud associate, I will provide you with further help you need in order to succeed with Motor Club of America. Feel free to use this page as a resource, for I will provide bonuses as well as other helpful information.
Make sure you also register by clicking below! You’ll receive Free Training, Tools, and a Free Website!You will also be eligible for our